When you click “I agree to the terms and conditions” you are accepting our policies and rules and authorizing us to charge your credit card for the full amount of the reservation total. If you have any questions please contact us at 800-421-5056.
Terms and Conditions
Very Important: Upon your arrival to the vacation home, please take a moment to walk through the vacation home, note and report any issues or problems with the property you have rented in order to avoid being charged for damages resulting from the past guest and to help us with keeping the property in its best possible condition so that you can have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. We are located in Park City and are able to take care of anything you need in your condo. We want you to be comfortable and love your stay in our individually owned vacation homes. If you need anything at all please call us right away, we are here to help and answer any questions you may have. You may call or text Sonja at anytime 435-513-0644.
Property Damage Safeguard: Damage Waiver: This is a service that provides protection for reported accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. Our 2K and 3K Property Damage Safeguard protect you from having to pay out for damages you accidentally cause to your rental. In order to claim this protection you must contact us prior to checking out to report any accidents, if you do not report them your credit card will be charged for any damages. (This is a non-refundable fee)
How do you obtain coverage?
Automatically. Property Damage Safeguard is automatically included when you book your reservation, and saves you from a big check, cash or tying up your credit card with a hefty authorization while you are on vacation.
The Property Damage Safeguard service provides protection up to the amount of coverage per stay and is valid for the entire stay. With this plan, you and your traveling companions may not be obligated to pay for certain accidental damages to the rental unit you occupy. The cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by the rental property manager. Note: all damages must be reported at time of incident and prior to departure in order to qualify.
What’s not covered?**
- Any carpet or flooring abuse such as soiling, staining, cutting or damaging carpet fibers or flooring. All property owners and management request that you kindly remove your shoes when entering our properties;
- Intentional acts of a guest and traveling companions;
- Gross negligence or willful conduct;
- Any loss, if a guest or traveling companions do not take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the residence or keep the residence clean and tidy;
- Any loss, if the guest does not report the damage to the rental management staff by the time of vacating the residence;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Theft of any kind;
- Damage or loss caused by any pet or other animal that was not allowed onto the premises under the Rental Agreement. (None of our properties allow pets of any kind)
**By confirming a reservation with All Mountain Lodging the guest agrees that any damages or costs not covered by the Property Damage Safeguard will be charged to the guests credit card that is on file with our company.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend that our guests select the optional Travel Insurance which provides benefits for canceled or interrupted trips as well as for covered unforeseen incidents while on your trip.
- All quotes are in US Dollars. A CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT equal to 40% of the room rate total is required as a down payment to confirm a reservation. The remaining Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made 60 days or less prior to arrival the full amount is due at the time of making the reservation.
- We encourage everyone to purchase the optional Travel Insurance either direct from our website or from a vendor or your choice to cover any disruptions to your travel.
- 60/30 day policy
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No Refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in
- No Refunds will be granted for late arrivals, early departures or no shows.
- No Refunds will be granted for emergencies involving group members, their families or relatives. Deaths, medical or otherwise.
- Reservation cancellations severely impede our ability to fill the timeframe left vacant by the cancellation and thus directly impacts the home owner. We simply request that you make a reservation only if you are certain you will fulfil your commitment to staying at the property you reserve.
- 60/30 day policy
- NO PETS ALLOWED. Substantial Fines and cleaning fees will be imposed if management determines pets have been in the property. All guests and pets will be immediately evicted with no refunds. Please be considerate of future guests that have allergies and the home owners financial investment in the property they own.
- ALL of our units are NON-SMOKING. As per the UTAH STATE INDOOR NO SMOKING ACT. A MINIMUM $1000 Deep Clean charge will be assessed to the guest if management determines smoking has taken place in the unit. All guests will be immediately evicted with no refunds.
- Check-in is AFTER 4:00 PM, Check-out is BEFORE 10:00 AM. Late Check-outs will be charged $100 per hour stayed after 10:00 AM on the contracted departure date.
- Management reserves the right to access a MINIMUM $100 Cleaning/Damage/Loss charge upon departure if necessary to cover costs associated with these issues.
- Management reserves the right to provide Similar accommodations if needed.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend travel insurance which provides benefits for canceled or interrupted trips as well as for covered unforeseen incidents while on your trip.
- Maximum occupancy per property as stated online must not be exceeded. If exceeded a $100 per person per day charge for the days reserved will be processed and all guests will be immediately evicted with no refunds.
- All of our properties are privately owned second homes and in residential communities. Please be respectful and considerate of the property and the neighbors in the community. Loud parties, noise or any other disturbances will not be tolerated and deemed grounds for immediate eviction with no refunds.
- Our properties are second homes of private owners and have the same potential for problems, breakdowns etc. that any typical home could have. With this in mind, we will make every effort to take care of any issues within the home as quickly as possible, however, refunds will not be awarded to guests for such instances.
- All guests are Required to adhere to the Policies, Rules and Regulations of Park City Canyons, All Mountain Lodging Inc. and the Complex and HOA they are residing in.
- A $150 charge per item will be applied for any Parking Passes, Club House Passes, Garage Door Openers and TV remotes that are missing and not left in the unit at check-out.
- We require a Valid Credit Card Number to have on file for all reservations. Guest authorizes Management Company to charge their credit card if required to cover incidentals and other uncovered costs related to their stay including excessive cleaning charges and or any missing remotes, garage door openers or parking passes.
***By checking the box under the Terms and Conditions window during the reservation process or by confirming any reservation with our company, the Guest hereby agrees and accepts all of the Policies and Rules stated above.
At time of arrival and departure please send a courtesy text to Sonja 435-513-0644 to confirm that everything was okay in your rental unit when you have arrived. A text at the time of departure will help us to better schedule housekeeping. Thank you!
- Purchase your Park City / Canyons Lift Tickets online directly from Park City Ski Resort prior to your arrival. Reservations are required to ski each day
- Contact Daytrips.com for great pricing on snowmobile rentals.
- We would love to book your rental car for your trip to Park City, contact us to compare our prices for car rentals. Please contact Sonja at 435-513-0644 or [email protected] for details.
Ski and Snowboard Rentals:
- Ski Butlers is our go-to sources for ski and snowboard rentals. Mention Park City Canyons for a discount.
- Snow Bound Transportation and mention that you are staying with Park City Canyons All Mountain Lodging for a great deal on shuttle service to and from the mountain or the airport.
- Baby’s Away will set you up with all the equipment you need. Make sure to call them in advance of your stay.
Remember to mention that you are staying with Bryan and Sonja Allison (Park City Canyons an All Mountain Lodging Company.)
(If mailing a package or letter to our office please include the name on the reservation and a phone number or the rental property name on the package)Park City Canyons All Mountain Lodging
3867 Village Round Drive
Park City, Utah 84098
Park City Canyons an All Mountain Lodging Company
- Website: https://www.parkcitycanyonslodging.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 435-645-8983
Sonja’s contact info
- Phone: 435-513-0644
- Email: [email protected]